See last page for suggested pricing.
Cathy Meadows, M. S., Clinical Psychology
Consultant/Expert Witness for
Victims of Bullying, Whistle-blower Retaliation, and
Covert Harassment and Surveillance
Assisting targets of covert crimes for almost 2 decades.
Ask about microchip scanning.
Disclaimer: No one except a licensed, medical professional can remove a microchip from your body. The best way to know if you are micro-chipped is to get an x-ray by a licensed doctor. Radio frequency scanning is not always precise.
If you want a scan, regardless, I'll be happy to do it and we can work on the affected area together, plus I'll document everything about your targeting and verify the fact that you're being targeted.
Targeting usually happens for a handful of reasons that include:
* revenge and retaliation
* for reasons of theft or financial gain
* to cover something up
* because of differences in religion, political beliefs, or lifestyle
* because of jealousy, envy, or deep-seated insecurities on the part of the perpetrator
* for experimental reasons
* for political activism (animal rights, anti-corporate, and others.)
* for leaving a bad marriage or domestic relationship
* for calling out wrong-doing in any form
The methodology of the targeting is designed to cause confusion and fear in the target.
These methods include one or more of the following:
* group stalking (stalking by groups of people while driving or walking)
* mobbing (invasion into your personal space by one or more stalkers)
* noise harassment
* sleep deprivation
* hacking and bugging of devices, vehicles, and homes
* chemical/biological attacks
* sexual harassment
* illegal entry into a victim’s home or vehicle
* small but noticeable vandalism
* character assassinations
* remote weapons/directed energy weapons attacks
* street theater, or purposefully confusing behavior and conversations by the perpetrators in front of the target
* micro-chipping (often GPS, but sometimes associated with remote weapons' attacks
How Can I Help?
* I can advocate for you with family, friends, employers, professionals, etc., and I can write letters or speak over the phone with significant people in your life to explain your situation, if needed. I will back you up.
* I can act as an Expert Witness in a court of law through documentation.
* I will take constructive action against the harassment by dealing with it and working around it. Efforts are made to end the harassment if possible.
I will shield you and help you by
* Advocating for You in the Courts
* Advocating for You at Your Place of Business
* Advocating for You With Your Friends and Family
For a free consultation to determine your needs, please call me at: